The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Feb 16, 2010

For Them. That is why.

Try as I might, I have yet to understand just how a person with a child, hear me out - who actively participates in bringing the child in to the world, who decides to have the responsibility of that human being, can just as actively decide to walk away from their flesh - even knowing - the pain it creates as their child endures the deepest loss, like death - yet a loss that there is no explanation for - at such a young age. It is good that there are those of us that remain faithful and steadfast on the path of difficulty in life and care for the ones left behind. Who would they have, if not us? That one thought, who would be there for my children, has often driven me through hardships in life, to endure if only for the sake of my kids, so that they will always know I love them with the same fervor God loves me and I will fight the fight and stick it out. It is not easy! Who said it would be? But it is so worth it. With every kiss, smile and "you're the best mom ever".

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter