The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Blog Archive

Mar 11, 2011

Japan 8.8 Tsunami in motion

Wow you think. A Tsunami. That must be frightening. Yes, but have you seen one in motion? I haven't. Until now and it was incredible. This video awakens the mind to the absolute power of the ocean. Of our world when it decides to take over the territory we humans think we own & control. Now I don't have to imagine the horror of massive water flowing. I see it with my eyes. Removing everything in it's path. Some of this video reminded me of watching lava flows in Hawaii. The slowness of something so beautiful and deadly. One of the clips shows the water moving towards a road, where there are 2 cars driving (probably psycho news crews, ha!). It is really incredible.


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter