The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Blog Archive

Mar 9, 2011

Song of the Day - "Forgiven" Sanctus Real

Song of the Day. I don't have to carry the weight of who I've been.

Which one of us hasn't failed in some ways? In the most important ways, where it counts the most? Our family? Our marriage? Our children? Work? A friend?

"The past is playing with my head. Failure knocks me down again. That Devil just won't let me forget. In this life, I know what I've been. In your arms, I know what I am. When I don't fit in, don't feel like I belong anywhere. When I don't measure up to much in this life. I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ."

I am thankful.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter