The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Apr 21, 2011

Song of the Day: Chris August Starry Night

I heard this song months ago driving home and was so moved had to stop & write the lyrics. I might have shared it here before but it's worth another one (aren't they all?). This video isn't the best quality but if you take a moment out of your very busy life to close the office door, the bedroom door, quiet your mind and let the awesome photos capture your eyes and envelop your mind, the lyrics melt into your ears - your spirit might just move.

I am constantly in awe... well not awe but wonder? at the ability to see such incredible complex nature and continue to not believe there is any being or intelligent designer to all the phenomenal existence. To see this, especially with those that have strong logical brain connectors and think it's all a mistake just happened to develop - I admit I do not fully understand the "common sense". Especially when presented to those of us that have truly come to know and are also logically minded, that we are idiots. Even if one does not believe, how can you not gaze upon the glory of the universe and not have an understanding of how one might come to understand a greater meaning and know a greater being.

I feel a thrill of excitement at knowing without a doubt one day I will meet the Creator and I feel a sadness of a missed amazing experience for those that have discounted an existence without thoroughly searching for it. I am giving my life to the Only One who makes the Moon reflect The Son (Sun).


No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter