The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Apr 20, 2011

Song of the Day: Josh Wilson, I Refuse

How could this not be the song of the day? I don't want to live like I don't care. The foundation of who I am and the fire God has placed inside me that burns every flippin' day. That same drive that often causes me to feel like I'm NOT moving. But then I look at my house, ALL of my children and know, even though it's not world changing (yet), I AM moving. He is using me to follow through and do what I was made to do. Show them who YOU are. Man, my soul chokes, my head bows in humility knowing He has loved me greatly. Even when I fail, even when my example is less than exemplary. Love and grace - mercy. Stands me up the next day.

So I refuse to make one more excuse. I don't want to say another empty prayer. I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else to do what God has called me to do myself.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter