The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

May 17, 2010

Love, Marriage & Stinking Thinking

Apologies & Boundaries

I often wondered WHY is it so hard for me to forgive? I mean, okay, I've been to the boundaries classes. I've been educating myself for years with church, media, self help stuff and even when I've processed, dealt, grieved, let go.... it rears it's ugly head and I'm left shaking my mind, saying "What the heck?! WHERE did that come from?!".

I mean, you all know, Matt & I have NEVER offended each other.... (Lying is a sin...) so we don't have any experience w/this "get over it already" mentality men carry -or the "20 years ago...." female mentality. (We did know each other 20 years ago, ha!)

His topic is forgiveness after affair but he comments that the wound doesn't have to be that egregious. It could be "anything" (joke joke, we are talking about women you know).

Mark Gungor:

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter