The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Feb 18, 2012

The Porch

Imagine – a world without a basket of flowers hanging on the porch.
A world without beauty, only dead where the sun has scorched.

Imagine – a soul without a light shining through.
Dry as the water evaporated from the desert’s morning dew.

I have seen that place and never wish to return,
to the endless wanderings of a soul that’s been burned.

My Father, He guides me on a new winding road
And carries me through the burdens of my load.

I’ve found the beauty of the basket on the porch
And tasted the mountain dew that healed where the sun scorched.

Sweet is the water that pours from the grave,
That opened for Jesus so MY soul He could save.

So worthy am I, not fit for this world,
Yet He loves me so deeply, He let the truth be told.

My eyes have been opened and my soul knows the light,
I could never return to the rubble of my previous life.

I bid you to come and take up my hand,
Walk with me and our Lord and dance in the Promised Land.

Many are waiting for you and me to come,
To join the army of The Only and the home of The One.

RebeccaFM/RamFMTalk 6/5/2003

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter