The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Feb 23, 2012

Who Will, Men of Courage?

Who will teach my son to follow Christ?
Who will accept the responsibility of providing for my family?
Who will ask God to break the chains of destructive patterns in my families history?
Who will pray for and bless my children to boldly pursue whatever God calls them to do?

I am their Father - I will!

I accept this responsibility and it is my privilege to embrace it.
I want the favor of God and His Blessing on my home. Any good man does.

So - where are you - Men of Courage?
Where are you Fathers who fear The Lord?

It's time to rise up and answer the Call that God has given to you!

And say I WILL! I WILL! I WILL!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter