The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Blog Archive

Sep 27, 2009

My thought of the day

God created us to use us for His purpose. We don't do His work, He does His work through us if we allow ourselves to be used as His conduit. The problem is, as humans, we usually screw up the signal. - Rebecca

Someone made a comment on Facebook today, which put me back in to today's church message, where I felt moved to write down 2 things. The link between humans being created as God's conduit. I'm going to research that more (no stealing my message/angle on this) - the 2nd item, Mother Teresa. Maybe, just maybe, some people here on earth are used for conduit purposes. They have a connection that God uses to fulfill His purpose. I guess we label them prophets but that's not where I'm going here. The celtic term meaning "The Thin Place" - a God moment. Maybe some people are The Thin Place, where God works through.

More to come on this subject I'm sure.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter