The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Blog Archive

Sep 16, 2009

What is real to you?

This is my answer to another blog (http://www.divinenobodies.com/blog/?p=595) I found today. Good stuff.

When I was about 9, I remember being outside by myself in the middle of our field. I clearly heard my name being called. There wasn't anyone around. I repeated this to my parents, who gently scoffed. I knew at that age, it was God speaking my name. Now, I don't know, maybe it wasn't but who are we to think He can't speak to us in a way we would actually hear him? It never happened again but God has moved through me at times, a feeling creeping through my skin, across my cheek and bringing tears to my eyes. I believe because I know it to be true. No longer because it's what I was brought up to believe. The trials of my life that have mysteriously turned in to the best, greatest and most blessed place ever. When I have worried about my daughters faith, mysteriously she opens up and shows what's on her heart. Him, speaking ever so gently to her soul. When my son brings his bible instead of another book to the table for his nightly reading. It's in those moments, I know no doubt.

1 comment:

Fireman John said...

really like the 55 chevy!
you have an interesting array of topics, and a creative way of expression.

 

Free Blog Counter