The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Blog Archive

Jun 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Dead

Multiple reports this afternoon that Michael Jackson died of Cardiac Arrest this afternoon. Just the other night, Matt pulled up 80's videos on YouTube and we reminisced the best decade of rock video and music. Michael Jackson's videos came up and I said "that was when he was cute and I had his poster on my wall. Good music & videos then".

I remember my mom's reaction when John Wayne died. She was heartbroken. It brings to mind my own age as Carradine, McMahon, Fawcet and Jackson pass away 2 weeks of each other.

When they said Jackson was 50 years old, in my mind he's not much older then myself... what a jolt to me!

There you have it. Reporting from Seattle... this is RebeccaFM.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter