The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Blog Archive

Jun 18, 2009

Save the Fly

I try to just be a conduit... but sometimes the thoughts in my head, take over the keyboard. This is one of those times.

Last week I laughed so hard, in amazement, when Matt told me about PETA's argument against Pike Place Market employees throwing the dead Salmon around, before packaging for customers.

I actually said "wow, business must be down if they are worrying about that".

Today, as I listen to a great part of the Dave Ross show devoted to their complaint about the President killing a fly in a meeting - all I can say is

Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. Should The President worry about PETA's - RIDICULOUS - complaint against the killing of a fly - we should just give up our arms to the rest of the world right now. I cannot believe this is on the headlines of the news on The President of the United States today.

Maybe if the efforts over this moronic story were spent in other areas that actually mattered, the world might be in a better place.

And I'm using Dori Monson's word - MORON - today.

Yes, I'm being negative. In Gilly's word - Ssssorrrry!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter