The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Blog Archive

Jul 31, 2009

2 BILLION?

What am I missing!?!!!!

Pelosi thinks we need to invest another 2 billion dollars - WE DON'T HAVE - for the cash for clunkers plan?

I don't know about you but my clunkers are paid for. I can't afford a car payment OR a new car. The incentive doesn't work because, well, we like not having debt and we like the fact we can continue living when one of us loses a job. We enjoy being able to feed our children. We enjoy not having a car payment! We enjoy NOT having debt collectors calling asking for a payment, because the economy took a dump and we've lost income, can't pay our bills. I REALLY enjoy not living that life anymore. We also really like being able to work on our own car when it does need repair.

I would think that a lot of people who have cars that are paid for are either financially responsible, managing their money OR are poorerererer.... and can't afford a new car. Green or not.... can't afford it.

And WE, the USA, cannot afford to dump another 2 BILLION dollars - did I say we don't have it? - into this program. Ahhhhh, government.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter