The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...

The driver of tomorrow is not thinking Green...
He's thinking Classic. (click on photo)

Followers

Blog Archive

Jul 1, 2009

Dave Ross Today: Apologies to Willie Nelson

A good chuckle this morning - happy singing!

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=90

South Carolina Gov Mark Sanford publicly declared his Argentine mistress his soul mate yesterday, and ALSO admitted that he (QUOTE) crossed lines with a handful of other women during 20 years of marriage, though he wouldn't specify what lines.

But he does remain an anti-stimulus fiscal conservative, and he will try to save his career. (*) And why not -- as we all know, behind every successful man, there's a good woman, or maybe several.

(SONG)

To all the girls I've crossed lines with before
Who slipped behind my hotel door
I lusted in my heart and a couple other parts
But then that's what hotels are for.

To all the girls who shared my life,
While they were someone else's wife.
Good Christian that I am,
I pray for all your men
And ask that they please spare my life

And as for all the sins I hid
At least it's not like Clinton did
My Argentenian guitars
Are nothing close to his cigars.

To all the girls who shared their souls with me
You're all the stimulus I need
No matter what the critics say,
at least it wasn't gay
Because tradition means that much to me.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter